Active captain delete

Is there a way to delete your equipment from active captain ,I just updated my force from a 50 to 57 and sold my livescope and bought the new plus system so I need to get rid of my old stuff and let the new owner register it on his

2. Member
    In the app go to "my marine devices" and it will list what you have. click the one you want (to remove) after it loads click the 3 dots top right corner and it will say "unregister device" click that and it should remove it.

3. Member
    So I have deleted my stuff on active captain and it still shows up on my devices so I called they deleted them but still there ,I sold my force and 1st gen ls and they can't register because it tells them someone else owns them ,now what

4. Member
    I have had this situation where I sold a boat with Garmin graphs on it. The person who bought it called Garmin to register. Garmin called me to verify that I had indeed sold the equipment and they changed the registration to my buyer. Suggest you call Garmin support again as they should be able to handle the change.