Thread: 19 PHX

19 PHX

Anyone price out a new 19 PHX lately? Curious what the yare starting at or with any options priced out?

2. Member
    Not many lookers for 19 PHX, it’s a specialty boat. Priced about the same as 721/920. You have to want IT to get it. It’s probably the model they produce the least. The way mine is rigged right now, I have $85K in it and that is loaded for a 19 foot Phoenix.

3. Member
    So your saying stay with a 919 pro xp I like the deck layout better and also slam latches. Will they ever offer slam latches on the 919 down the road you think? Have a Ranger now and i hate the twist style latches.

4. Member
    I was quoted around 77k in late may but ended up going with 920 elite. I currently have a 2020 19phx that will be listed soon.

5. Member
    Did you like your PHX ? What kind of speed where you getting with it? What kind of dollar is that going to sell for do you know yet?

6. Member
    I was told I had the option for slam latches on my 819 so I’d assume the 919 offers them also.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kohl11 View Post
    I was told I had the option for slam latches on my 819 so I’d assume the 919 offers them also.
    I'm about 99.99% sure you can't get slam latches on any models from Phoenix other than the Elite and PHX models. There may be some type of aftermarket option that I am not aware of but I don't think you're getting them on an 819 from Phoenix.

8. Member
    Sorry Man. You were told wrong as of last week. Currently, slam latches are ONLY on PHX and Elite models. It cannot be gotten on other models as an option. If you wanna check me, call Jeff at Phoenix (Director of Sales). We talked about slam latches when I visited the factory and shot a video.

9. Member
    Thats the one option I would LOVE to have on my 919, but they were not and are not available.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
    Sorry Man. You were told wrong as of last week. Currently, slam latches are ONLY on PHX and Elite models. It cannot be gotten on other models as an option. If you wanna check me, call Jeff at Phoenix (Director of Sales). We talked about slam latches when I visited the factory and shot a video.
    Yep. He said they had to design the deck for the PHX so the slam latches worked on it.
    Eric Anderson
    Nashville Boating Center