Three Lakes Help

Heading there Saturday for a clubber. Never been there before and no time to prefisb. Any tips or areas I should concentrate on, or stay away from? Any help would be appreciated
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

2. Member
    Where are you launching? My uncle has a place on Whitefish which is at the very end of the chain but I used to go through the thoroughfare and fish the west end of Big Lake for LM in the summer. There's a nice weedline that kind of comes to a point off the south end of the island towards the west bay. I'd actually catch a decent amount of LM in the thoroughfare in the summer.

Whitefish has some really nice bass both LM and SM in it but I doubt you'd want to spend the time to get there from the bigger lakes, takes a while.

Turtle run Landing on Townline Lake is where we are putting in. I appreciate the tips. Having never been there it gives me a place to look for anyway.

4. Member
    I just looked, while still connected where I mentioned is real far from where you're launching.

I see that too. I do appreciate the reply though! I think I'll stick closer to that landing and concentrate on some docks!