Question trim quit working

serial 3B010400 2021 Pros XS 250.
    Trim was working intermittently for a while so i ordered a new trim motor but it won't be here before the end of the season, now the trim quit working completely, when it stopped before i would just wack the trim motor and it would work again for a while. Now when i try to trim up from any of the swtiches i here some electrical noises from the engine but nothing is happening. Is there even a temporary fix to this before the motor is changed? Anything that i could try without voiding the warranty?

Thanks!

p.s it does not trim up or down at all!
    Nitro z20 2021 with 250 Mercury Pro XS 4 stroke serial # 3B010400

Check your Trim relays.
    SeaArk ZX200DC Mercury 115 FourStroke

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Seldom can you "beat" trim motors back into submission. May work once or twice, but it will eventually refuse to oblige again.

Since your engine is under warranty, this is something that a dealer should be addressing. Don't get into the system.... they can file a pre-authorization for the necessary parts and that should provide high-priority allocation of those parts to you.

I just replaced one last week- and they were readily available then. As of this moment, there is stock available in the Fond du Lac Warehouse.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor