Ranger restoration

There is a shop in Arkansas that repairs Rangers, I understand some of the guys used to work for Ranger. Anyone have a name and phone number?

Thanks

2. Member
    what needs fixed? dixie has a guy named Jim who fixes glass and gel and he does amazing work
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1117 View Post
    There is a shop in Arkansas that repairs Rangers, I understand some of the guys used to work for Ranger. Anyone have a name and phone number?

Thanks
    I’d like to know the name of that company also if anyone does.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    what needs fixed? dixie has a guy named Jim who fixes glass and gel and he does amazing work
    Thanks, couple scratches, have some blistering starting on the top cap. Kinda weird cap still shinny and smooth just blistered.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1117 View Post
    Thanks, couple scratches, have some blistering starting on the top cap. Kinda weird cap still shinny and smooth just blistered.
    If you have blisters,then someone has already sprayed it with something other than gel coat. Automotive paints look great at first but they won’t bond to gel and eventually blister and peel.

6. Member
    I believe Supreme boats in Midway Ar is who you are talking about. I picked up some Performance White Gell from them last week. They Make river boats and do fiberglass repairs.
    2018 Z521L 250 PRO XS V8

7. Member
    A few years ago I heard Mike Crisenbery, who was the head guy at the Ranger factory restoration shop, was doing it on the side after Ranger shut that department down and going to open his own restoration shop but I don't know the name of it or if it ever came to be. Either way he ran that department for years, it was my favorite area of the Ranger factory seeing models of all years and sizes either waiting to be restored, in process, or waiting to be delivered.

8. Member
    Crisenbery is a good guy, put a top cap on one under warranty and repaired my Z21. Shame he's gone.

9. 2022 Ranger Z520R Cup
    I believe you guys are speaking of Michael Ray Crisenbery of Flippin Arkansas. He did work at Ranger. If so he passed away Feb 13 of this year. He was 54.

10. Member
    Curtis Massey in England Arkansas is one of the best in bringing a boat back to life. He did my Ranger and the results are stunning. Too, he did carpet with pad (shazam it is nice), new locks, trailer bunks, seats. The price was reasonable. Check him out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/curtis.massey.35 to see his work.

Sad to hear he died. He helped me out with my 2000 520 years ago 3rd owner.
    Ryan Bauman 2022 Ranger 520R 250 Mercury ProXS Fourstroke