Thread: Jeremy Segall

Jeremy Segall

That was quite the rant on the Fed this afternoon. If anyone missed it I would watch it on YouTube. I have to say he was screaming for them to raise last year and now he is convinced they are going to break all kinds of stuff. I have to say I agree with him. That rant reminded me of Cramer a bit back in 2008. Hope that is not a bad omen for what is coming.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    He was spot . I would like to think we are closer to a bottom but QT is really just starting and the housing market hasn't really rolled yet. It might be months yet. That said I did buy a little today
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    He was spot . I would like to think we are closer to a bottom but QT is really just starting and the housing market hasn't really rolled yet. It might be months yet. That said I did buy a little today
    I bought today as well and sold some puts. I am seeing on reddit where people are actually getting assigned on options positions early. It sounds like people are putting stocks that are ITM early so they can buy treasuries. Someone posted an article on it. That is some pretty bearish stuff right there.

4. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    I bought today as well and sold some puts. I am seeing on reddit where people are actually getting assigned on options positions early. It sounds like people are putting stocks that are ITM early so they can buy treasuries. Someone posted an article on it. That is some pretty bearish stuff right there.
    did you ever get assigned NVDA? I remember you were looking to get it around 145. Chips got hammered lately along with just about everything else

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    did you ever get assigned NVDA? I remember you were looking to get it around 145. Chips got hammered lately along with just about everything else
    No I haven't wrote calls on that one in awhile. I'm selling puts on LRCX, SCHG, HD, DOV, and TLT now.

6. Member
    Hold and buy, hold and buy......

Good luck!
    It's not what you can take with you,

It's what you leave behind.

7. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    No I haven't wrote calls on that one in awhile. I'm selling puts on LRCX, SCHG, HD, DOV, and TLT now.
    much much better strategy than buying now or while they still falling