Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    At least they have something for the little guy. BASS has nothing, and the Federation is a joke.

And I'm a BASS Fanboy
    The federation died when they split from bass to FLW...... used to have 80 or so boats in a Fed, now 5.=10.....................

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    I actually think The Northeast division finally looks like a true northeast schedule. It might actually increase the amount of guys fishing a full schedule. At the potomac this year most people said they had no intention of fishing a full schedule because they didn’t feel like driving up to 10 hours and crossing 3 state lines for a one day tournament that you can’t break even on unless you come in the top 2. Imo the Potomac and Chesapeake shouldn’t be in a northeast division. Should be more in the Virginia divisions.

The entry fees are a wash. 10% increase but still a lot more feasible than what they were just a couple years ago. The Redcrest thing is cool to see, kinda makes it like the nation/classic
    If it wasn't for the guys from the South that wanted to qualify for James regional, 50 boats would've been the average for 2022.
    Champlain BFL was only stacked because it fell between BPT and the Toyota.
    Last edited by JAZII; 09-22-2022 at 10:32 AM.

Shenandoah and Piedmont look saucy!
    Shen is carbon copy of this year except swap out second Kerr for James.

Need to spice things up a little, maybe a Back Bay or Lake Anna.
    Last edited by novakevlar; 09-22-2022 at 10:38 AM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    On back to back posts, 6 and 7 you get two totally opposing views of the exact same schedule in the Northeast division. Proving once again that you can't make everyone happy, got to love it!!
    The problem with the Northeast is a change of TD every 2-4 years. No TD wants the travel from home base and actually have no clue about the fisheries in the division.
    Remember the BFL is supposed to be a working man's circuit. Two tournaments on the same body of water 28 days apart BLOWS! Not biased about the water, I have many top 10s on Champlain.
    One tournament a month worked great, starting with a Potomac or Bay in MAY, Oneida in JUNE, Champlain JULY, Cayuga AUGUST, 1000 Islands(CLAYTON) SEPTEMBER, and REGIONAL OCTOBER.

The double spring Potomac and double spring Bay SUCKED just as bad as two Champlain in 28 days!

Been fishing the Northeast-Empire-Northeast since Operation Bass 1996

5. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    At least they have something for the little guy. BASS has nothing, and the Federation is a joke.
    Really????? Up to 9 spots in the Classic for Opens winners, 3 spots to BASS Nation qualifiers, 1 spot for the winner of the Team Championship and 1 spot for College. Perhaps we have different notions of what constitutes a "little guy".

https://www.bassmaster.com/2023-classic-qualifiers/
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

6. Member
    Bama schedule is pretty terrible. I'll stick to the ABA's again next year.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

7. Member
    Gator division, St.Johns in September tuff for non locals.
    I don't always post or reply but when I do, I...?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZII View Post
    The problem with the Northeast is a change of TD every 2-4 years. No TD wants the travel from home base and actually have no clue about the fisheries in the division.
    Remember the BFL is supposed to be a working man's circuit. Two tournaments on the same body of water 28 days apart BLOWS! Not biased about the water, I have many top 10s on Champlain.
    One tournament a month worked great, starting with a Potomac or Bay in MAY, Oneida in JUNE, Champlain JULY, Cayuga AUGUST, 1000 Islands(CLAYTON) SEPTEMBER, and REGIONAL OCTOBER.

The double spring Potomac and double spring Bay SUCKED just as bad as two Champlain in 28 days!

Been fishing the Northeast-Empire-Northeast since Operation Bass 1996
    I understand the Chinese fire drill with their tournament directors, we're on our 3rd in 5 years and each has a different schedule.
    We're on the Ohio River 3 times next year, 3!!!! Don't recall ever seeing a schedule with 3 cesspool tournaments out of 5 before. Scheduling the river makes life easy for a TD because they don't need state permits or have to worry if it's large enough to hold a large field so they just put it on the schedule. You and I should just swap divisions that way we'll both see new water and different directors lol. I'm just happy we are staying instate next year, that's a plus.

9. Member
    Interesting the NC Division has a BFL on Buggs Island the day after the BASS Open, at least those fish won't be beat up lol

10. Banned
    Shenandoah and Piedmont look saucy!
    Only issue I see is the first one on Smith mountain could be early depending on the weather but agree looks good to me.

11. Member
    Good luck to all you guy's that worship this donation trail. Sorry BFL has the most pathetic payouts there are. For the travel, hotel, and gas money spent no thanks. I can win a lot more fishing local team tournaments and have a lot more fun.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heelamonster View Post
    Interesting the NC Division has a BFL on Buggs Island the day after the BASS Open, at least those fish won't be beat up lol
    Yeah that is going to be fun.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WI-Bassin;[URL="tel:12682357"
    12682357[/URL]]Also know as the Mississippi river Division...
    Learn pool 9 and four out of the five are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by bass.man65 View Post
    Good luck to all you guy's that worship this donation trail. Sorry BFL has the most pathetic payouts there are. For the travel, hotel, and gas money spent no thanks. I can win a lot more fishing local team tournaments and have a lot more fun.
    Good for you

16. Banned
    Glad you feel that way. Its OK we all know now how well you can compete with the rest us.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WI-Bassin View Post
    Also know as the Mississippi river Division...
    Never understood that either. Love the river but come on.

18. Bob G's pool boy
    Tournament bass fishing doesn’t make financial sense, no matter what event or trail you fish. You better be doing whatever it is for other reasons than to try and make money. There are very few people in the world that make money tournament fishing and none of them are going to be commenting on this thread.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Good for you
    Someday these dudes will figure out there’s no money in bass fishing…just have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Someday these dudes will figure out there’s no money in bass fishing…just have fun.
    yea but you get to play dress up in cool custom shirts, run around in sparkley boats, brag about the gear you own, and learn to be convincing when you lie......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast