Question Seeing line and bait

I have a question about seeing you line (braid) swivel and drop shot . Fished with a friend of mine who has lowrance active target . We had no trouble seeing line and bait fall and could even move the bait to the fish (bass) if we casted too far could always see the line and bait right back to the boat. I have Livescope and have a very difficult time to accomplish this . Most videos show you can track you bait with Livescope but can’t see the line or very hard to see it
    Is this because of the 18deg cone of active target returning a sharper image ? And or can Livescope be dialed in that well ? any video or pics to show this would be helpful. Yes I could be doing it wrong to some extent but was very impressed by the active target
    Thanks

2. Member
    I fish a drop shot all the time on my home lake with Livescope. I can easily see the bait and the weight fall to the bottom out to 80+ feet of water. I can watch my bait on the bottom and see how the fish react to it. I'm running the LVS34 now but had similar results with the older transducer.

3. Member
    Do you recall what your best settings were to achieve what you could see even though adjustments have to be treaked now and then . Also is the 34 that much of and improvement?

Thanks

4. Member
    I would like to see your setting for the 32 thanks

5. Member
    I fished yesterday and I did some drop shoting ,I could see mine easy at 80 feet about as far as I can chunk one and watch it .I too had no problem with 32 but I also just got 34 and I think it is a little better.I leave my gain somewhere between 60 and 70