Thread: FFF

FFF

Although I will not be able to make it this year, they are still needing boaters for the Fishing For Freedom Tournament at Truman on October 9th. These guys do a great job!

Fishing For Freedom, powered by Pro Sites Unlimited - website design for outdoor enthusiasts and companies

Check it out!

Mike

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    Although I will not be able to make it this year, they are still needing boaters for the Fishing For Freedom Tournament at Truman on October 9th. These guys do a great job!

Fishing For Freedom, powered by Pro Sites Unlimited - website design for outdoor enthusiasts and companies

Check it out!

Mike
    I'll have to miss this year as well due to family commitments, BUT- if anyone needs a cabin, my partner will have a bed available at Reel and Trigger. PM me if you are going and need a place to stay Friday, Sat, Sun or want more details.

3. Member
    It is a great event. My picture is still on the join us, donate, and contact tabs.

4. Member
    They could do a better job of posting pictures of the event and weigh-in. I always look forward to seeing the pictures, but they have been dropping the ball on that. It took them a long time to even post the results from last year up and they didn't post any pictures up at all. I know folks who help with fund raising events for the Quincy, IL FFF as well as volunteer as boater, and they are miles ahead of the Truman event.

5. Member
    They are still looking for boaters, as of this morning....

I changed my weekend plans and will be attending. Can't leave any warriors on the dock, they need our support.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Thank you to all the Volunteer Boater, we couldn't do this without you !

7. Member
    I just got back from the event. They only had 77 boats.