Drewcraft Support

Just wanted to say how much I appreciated Andrew's help this past Friday after one of my Ionics had a problem. Somehow the battery shut down and he and I went back and forth with me sending him screenshots and him explaining what to do to wake back up the BMS and get me running. Thanks a lot! Ended up coming in 2nd place.

2. Member

3. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Yep, great customer service.

Andy has been very helpful to me and I'm happy with my Ionic setup.

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

4. Member
    Andy is first class guy and handles business as good as anyone I’ve dealt with.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Awesome guy to do business with.....wish i had lots of money to spend with him.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Its all about customer service and Andy provides it!! Thank you Andy!

7. Member
    Andy's customer service is at the same level as Power Pole...doesn't get any better.

8. Member
    Ended up doing a warranty claim for this battery and got an email today from Ionic (Lithium Hub) saying a replacement was on it's way. Between them and Andy, really stood by their batteries.

9. Member
    was this the cranking battery that shut down or trolling battery? How long did you have that battery?
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

10. Member
    How long did it take to get a response on the warranty claim? I called and talked to I think Andy, he said to fill out the warranty request online. I put one in 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back. The the automatic response email when put it in, but that’s it so far. Tried calling them today and says they are closed for inventory. Not complaining, just trying to get a ball park on time frame for response. Thanks.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unravels View Post
    How long did it take to get a response on the warranty claim? I called and talked to I think Andy, he said to fill out the warranty request online. I put one in 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back. The the automatic response email when put it in, but that’s it so far. Tried calling them today and says they are closed for inventory. Not complaining, just trying to get a ball park on time frame for response. Thanks.
    We have not closed and our lines are open, not sure what number you called, if you purchased from Drewcraft please call or Text your order number to 910-722-0001 and we will look into it today.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unravels View Post
    Looking at my emails I filed the warranty claim 9/19 or 9/20 with Andy's help. Got an email from Jeff at Lithium Hub on 9/21 with hazard labels and a UPS return label. Sent it out UPS on 9/22. Emailed Jeff back yesterday asking him the status and he told me that a replacement was ready to ship. Got a ship notification from UPS this morning. Says it should be at my house Thursday.

13. Member
    I called the phone number on the battery 704-360-9311. Then put the warranty request through lithiumhub.com. I originally ordered through drewcraft but the emergency start was on back order and they referred me to one of the their dealer partners. I waited too long to install and try it and the return window closed. I called the 704 number on the battery and they said to do it through the website lithiumhub.com.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    was this the cranking battery that shut down or trolling battery? How long did you have that battery?
    It was one of the 50 amp trolling motor batteries. I bought these in August of 2019.

15. Member
    I got an email response from lithiumhub today. They are going to send out a replacement once they are back in stock.

16. Member
    Yup Andy is a great guy to deal with 1st class all day everyday

17. Member
    Idk about support but the guy just cut me a hell of a deal on 2 batteries.