Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    http://www.stevescustomprops.com/

I have been using these guys near Lake Fork in Texas for many years.
    JT

2014 Ranger Z521C / Yamaha VMAX SHO 250 / IONIC Batteries
    Garmin 57” Force TM, ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv’s, LVS34

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barrys View Post
    I had great luck with D.A.H. Propellers it’s been some years since I’ve needed them though. Don Hendricks was the founder you might want to Google that name. He is somewhat knowledgeable on props and the guys whom have taken over are his former students. Extremely knowledgeable folks
    The Janaky's had been running DAH probably since the 80's. They learned from Don. John and Jeff aren't there any more (few years now I think) but I guess John Janaky trained them. A lot of guys around here send there props to DAH. I haven't heard how the new guys are yet but I had a trophy done by them maybe 10 years ago and it came out great.

3. Member
    I wish you luck, but I'm in the crowd that values Mark Croxton's work. I had a total of 5 props worked for my 492VS with 335hp Merc EFI (Simon Motorsports). 3 Bravo 1's (22,24,26p with dual PVS). A45 Tempest 26 and an A45 Trophy 24p. Every prop improved my performance in different ways. I loved the top end on the Tempest 76.3gps, but the hole shot wasn't the best. The best overall was the 24 Bravo 1. Top end was 74.6, instant hole shot and would stay on plane as slow as 15mph. It was like being in a 4wd. It picked my heavy Ranger up and allowed it to fly. Like others have commented, you might have not had the right prop or you should have worked with Mark.

4. Member
    Another good one. Turn around can be slow at times tho.

https://www.lindenpropeller.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12