Livescope Angle Adjustment Help - Ultrex

Any tips to get the Livescope to be pointing in the same direction as the Ultrex motor? Currently angle is slightly off and not pointing straight.

2. Member
    First step is to make sure it's lined up straight as possible on the shaft with the tm head, which I'm sure it is. It's gonna be "off" because of the angle of the mount (whatever it is 7 or 8 degrees) to see around the tm head. Best thing I found is to point the head at something stationary like a bridge piling and use close cast to see exactly where your ls beam is.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stewartplumb View Post
    Any tips to get the Livescope to be pointing in the same direction as the Ultrex motor? Currently angle is slightly off and not pointing straight.
    Look at the Fish Obsessed 0 degree mount for the Ultrex. I have one and couldn’t be happier, better than the Garmin stock mount.

When the motor is stowed ready to trailer, look at it from the "bottom" of lower unit, slowly crouch down, the motor makes a horizon, when that horizon meets the flat space and of the livescope transducer you will see what angle it is off and you can wiggle it before tightening it all up

5. Member
    Place a level on the barrel of your TM motor in the stowed position. If you have a phone with a level app, even better as you can be very precise. Now place your level on the transducer, if they match you're perfect, if not, turn the transducer until it matches.

6. Member
    Thanks everyone!