New Triton - High Speed Transducer?

Does anyone know if new Triton boats (TRX20 Patriot) come with a high speed transducer in the hull? I picked mine up Monday and I have no depth when I get up on plane. The dealer says it has a 3-1 transducer but they aren’t sure if it has a high speed transducer.

2. Member
    I purchased a 2021 189 TrX and it came with a 2-1 transom transducer and an in-hull transducer that picks up depth at high speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by kyfisherman1 View Post
    Does anyone know if new Triton boats (TRX20 Patriot) come with a high speed transducer in the hull? I picked mine up Monday and I have no depth when I get up on plane. The dealer says it has a 3-1 transducer but they aren’t sure if it has a high speed transducer.
    2021 189 TrX
    Mercury 175 Pro XS
    Tempest Plus 22 Pitch Prop
    Lowrance 9 Live Console
    Lowrance 12 Carbon Bow
    Ultrex 80#

3. Member
    Look in the back compartment.. might have to pull that plastic plate … look down on bottom to see should be mounted right there in the back lower part.. mine came with on .. or check your settings on your unit see if it’s connection..or pull unit off dash should be 2 transducer inputs.

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

4. Member
    Triton website lists 3 in 1 transducer for helm…..does not mention a thru hull ducer. Fortunately, they are very inexpensive & easy to install.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

5. Member
    When I got mine .. it was all set up…with threw hall..high speed

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph44 View Post
    When I got mine .. it was all set up…with threw hall..high speed
    Seems like that would be logical for any bass boat going out the door. I am having one added and I don't expect it to cost much. Its the principal of things......sending a new $75K high speed bass boat out without the ability to read depth when on pad is negligent in my opinion. They should at least told me that. When I buy a new car I don't ask if the windshield wipers have blades. I don't ask if it has a spare tire. I guess I should have asked. Makes me wonder if the dealership forgot to rig it with one but I will never know. I'm moving on and hoping it isn't a sign of things to come from the dealership. They seem like good guys but this is one of a few issues I am trying to get resolved and I'm hoping it doesn't take too much time to get them resolved.