Daiwa Rebellion 7’ML Casting vs Tatula Elite Howell 7’ML

Anyone have experience with either of these rods or preferably both to compare/contrast them? The rebellion is rated 6-14lb and 1/8-1/2 where as the Howell Tatula Elite is 8-14lb 1/4-5/8
    Is there a lot of difference in the blanks for those that have used/handled both?
    The Rebellion sounds like more of what I’m needing (finesse jerkbait/poppers, possibly a spy bait with lighter line) but the Howell seems like it should be a similar blank and is slightly cheaper. Also would either of these rods handle a finesse swimbait with light wire hooks up to 3/8oz?
    thanks in advance

The Daiwa Rebellion 701MLRB has a longer handle, by about 1.5", a deeper flex or more moderate action, and is slightly less powerful than the Daiwa Tatula Elite 701MLRB. Both of these rods will do what you want. The shorter handle on the Elite was designed with jerk bait fishing in mind. The Rebellion series in general is impressive and often overlooked. I have the 701MLRB paired up with the new Tatula 70 for throwing light top water baits, small to mid sized cranks, and other treble baits. I wouldn't want a 3/8 oz head plus plastic on either of these rods however, I'd prefer something more powerful. 1/4 oz and light wire hooks, I could see that working if you really wanted to give it a shot.

Exactly what I was looking for Bronzefly. Thanks so much for the response and information. You the man