Ordering Phoenix 819

Thinking of getting a 819 but was wondering what options you would recommend. Thinking dual console, padded front deck and sea deck in the cockpit area or whatever Phoenix calls it. Also for those of you that have it what do you think of the boat? I’ve noticed the gunnels look pretty tall. How far above the deck does it extend? Anyone care to go measure there’s?

2. Member
    I sent you a text with gunnel measurements. As for must haves for me, definitely do padded deck, dual graph console, welded on Trick Step, and cover. Of course there’s more but those are key if I was ordering.

Not trying to discourage you, just be prepared to wait. Ordered mine March 28th and it’s been sitting at Phoenix complete for a month and a half waiting on a motor. Was quoted 14-16 weeks, I’m on week 25.

4. Member
    Must haves.. Padded front deck, padded cooler lid, dual mount for graphs, built in bow lights, shocks on trailer and smart craft gauge
    next wants would be garmin or lowrance trolling motor over ultrrex, hydraulic jackplate, sea deck in cock pit. These can always be done after purchase if necessary

5. Scraps
    Have a 2017. I like it, have tested her in pretty choppy water and stays on top of the waves really well. The gunnels, while they may look tall have never noticed this hampering my fishing and I pitch/flip a lot. Look hard at the layout. That was the first thing I noticed I didn't like. Don't carry that much tackle, at least I used to not, so I don't need that enormous center compartment up front and would really like to have a day box.

Don't know if this is still an option or standard, the upgraded wiring in the bilge. I think it's just a terminal board. That would be handy in cleaning up my wiring and when adding electronics.

The trailers have some inherent bugs. The wiring/grounds eventually makes for issues. Never gave it a thought until I recently replaced my tires. If I could have, I would have upgraded to D-rated tires initially. Noticeably better ride and better built. I started losing tires at year five.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

6. Member
    I have a 919 BUT, padded deck, esp cooler lid, dual console. Helix 9 on bow and 10 on console, I wish I would have gone bigger, and a dedicated unit for mapping,. Still thinking about adding 360. In reference to the electronics I didnt know what I didnt know when bought.

I LOVE the ultrex, Spotlock, PP, and Trickstep

7. Member
    My son is waiting on a 919, engine delays, 22 weeks this week I believe. I understand all manufacturers have the same issue. Maybe the larger ones are worse due to volume. Don't know for sure?
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

8. Member
    Slam latch on the day/dry box is a good add
    21 Phoenix 819 Pro
    21 Mercury Pro XS 200 4 Stroke (3B003279)