Waiting on parts

Is anyone else having problems getting OEM parts? I have had a Stator P# 9610A19 for a Merc. 175L S# 0G805138 on order for going on 3 months now with no ETA.
    I really don't want to go to an aftermarket stator, but this wait time is killing me!

2. Member
    I’m not keen on aftermarket electric parts but at the same time I would want to use my boat, I would probably keep the OEM part on order and use and aftermarket stator until the OEM one comes in, then you will have a spare.
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddoKid68 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems getting OEM parts? I have had a Stator P# 9610A19 for a Merc. 175L S# 0G805138 on order for going on 3 months now with no ETA.
    I really don't want to go to an aftermarket stator, but this wait time is killing me!
    understatement of the year all dealers are yes sir
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Member
    I know it's not the dealer's fault. They're caught in the middle and taking all the heat from customers. I'm going to continue to play nice and pray my part comes in soon.

5. Member
    ALL the heat
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................