Badin Lake 9/11 Yadkin Chain Gang results

Well guys it started of foggy, but the weather was a nice overcast for most of the day. We ended up with 11 boats and the majority caught fish. I’d like congratulate Mike and Brett on their winning sack of 14.69# and big fish 5.98. Also I’d like to give congrats to Rodney for his 2nd place finish with 8.93. Thanks for coming out and hope to see everyone next month at High Rock. Thanks Brett
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS

congrats on the win today was all yours . well done

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

3. Member
    Great job Mike and Brett. Kicked our tails today. Good win!!!

So...... you mean Mike caught all the fish, and Brett was a strong net man???

nope, I personel saw Brett swing sevral into the boat......dont know if any of his were in the sak at weigh in becaused they culled most of the day

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

6. Member
    Strong, congrats!

7. Member
    Congrats to Mike and Brett from your old neighbor

8. Member
    Thanks folks - It was one of those days and all of you guys have had them. We probably culled out the second and third place sacks. I literally pulled out a rod and bait that had been tied on since the end of spring...Dumb luck!
    Brett caught em for sure and more importantly he did not break any fish off this time... He donated plenty of tackle to the collection at the bottom of the lake .

Net time was about equal.

Headed to the mountains to trout fish in the morning. Gotta see if my dumb luck holds up for two more days!