Thread: Ukraine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    . As I understand it they were the true indeginious people of Vietnam. They hated the Vietnamese who constantly harassed them in their mountain villages.
    That would be pretty hard to prove as Vietnamese are almost like American where the people is made up of many different ethnics. Unlike America, the whole region has thousands of years of history so basically everyone is indigenous to the area. They're the mountain people for sure but can't say they're indigenous Vietnamese

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    Where would they go though? I'm surprised that they're allowed to leave.
    The news article said “fleeing to countries that do not require Visas”. I’m surprised also., I would think Putin would put a stop to that.

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I'm guessing there are MPs or similar waiting at the airports for those who running.
    Thanos was the hero

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    Of all the people that needed to get out the Montagnards should have been first. Very sad story. They saved more American lives than can be counted. The Special Forces teams tried to get them out when the war was nearing an end and sadly they were left behind. Probably the most loyal allies we had there. As I understand it they were the true indeginious people of Vietnam. They hated the Vietnamese who constantly harassed them in their mountain villages.
    I believe the reason they were the best is cause of their innate instincts, especially up and down "uncle Ho's trail" and Laos heavy canopy.
    Do you ever wonder why the American walked through Sicily and South Italy in WWII? People like my grandfather, my father and uncles, and the many friends all the way throughout Reggio to Napoli.

No matter how well things end, war is always hell on earth, and we can see this game being played again in living colour on the good people of Ukraine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12