HELP: Wooden Lure ID

I picked up these two lures at a local yard sale and would like to find some information about them. Model names/numbers and value? I can't get the pictures to load but posted it here as well with hopes of sharing the photos via the link: https://www.bassresource.com/bass-fi...omment-2892404 Thank you for any and all help and best wishes on the water!

The top one pretty beat up. It looks to me just some poppers. Top one might get like 5 bucks. The glass eye and it’s in decent shape you can get a little more but when I was looking into antique lures only certain ones that are worth a lot. Boxes help.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Bass1 View Post
    I picked up these two lures at a local yard sale and would like to find some information about them. Model names/numbers and value? I can't get the pictures to load but posted it here as well with hopes of sharing the photos via the link: https://www.bassresource.com/bass-fi...omment-2892404 Thank you for any and all help and best wishes on the water!
    The top one is a Smithwick Carrot Top the second one appears to be homemade.

6. Member
    Thanks for the pics, I couldn't view them. Agree with Donnie, although the bottom one also could be a modified one of those knockoff wooden poppers. Either way, not a lot of value, but some cool warriors for sure