Any suggestions for an in stock Fury prop?

Hi everybody! I am looking for a Fury 3 in 23p I’m hoping someone mighty have a suggestion as to we’re I might find a prop in stock. I’d prefer to buy from someone other then buying one overpriced on ebay but seems I can’t find anyone local with one is stock. Thanks in advance for any help/ suggestions!

2. Member
    I ordered a labbed ProMax prop and none were available. Mercury Racing told me to order it immediately (early in July) and said they expected to be shipping a large batch of ProMax props to their dealers late in October. That would be 4.5 months delivery for those props at that point in time and the Mercury Racing person I spoke with said they were going "flat out". So I am sure you will eventually get a prop but it might take some time. I assume you have checked many of the popular dealers on the web like Parts Vu, Reynolds, Jaco, etc.

3. Member
    Thank you. Yes most places online seem to drop ship from mercury and a couple that have said in stock on the website then say they have to get them from mercury and it won’t be until the end of the year and they are increasing the price almost $200 over what current list is showing online. So hoping to find one maybe on the shelf somewhere. I’ll start calling around next week but figured I’d put up a post and see if someone might chime in. Thank you for your reply.

Rothwell Marine, Jacos Marine, Brown's Outboard (local to me) are the places I would check.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    Thanks 06SB I will make some calls Monday and see what I can find! Truly appreciate the recommendations!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwheels View Post
    Hi everybody! I am looking for a Fury 3 in 23p I’m hoping someone mighty have a suggestion as to we’re I might find a prop in stock. I’d prefer to buy from someone other then buying one overpriced on ebay but seems I can’t find anyone local with one is stock. Thanks in advance for any help/ suggestions!
    I noticed that Extreme Custom Marine has a supposedly new 23P 3 blade Fury for sale on Ebay for $809

7. Member
    Look at Props 4 sale in this forum!

John

8. Scraps
    Months ago I couldn't find a Bravo and the Merc prices had increased by $300 from Rothwell. So I bought a Croxton Razor XL $300 cheaper than the Bravo. I'm sure the pricing is the same on the Fury's.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

9. Member
    Thanks John, I have been keeping an eye open the last couple weeks on the prop for sale forum and I will continue to. And Krindgen- It seems to be the way everything is prices just keep going up and up and up.

10. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwheels View Post
    Thanks John, I have been keeping an eye open the last couple weeks on the prop for sale forum and I will continue to. And Krindgen- It seems to be the way everything is prices just keep going up and up and up.
    Happy with the prop I got and was much cheaper. Like $560 for a 4B.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD