FXR Trailer Question

My 2020 FXR trailer 7 Blade wired trailer adapter/connector is bad. Which one do I need? I know they come in different lengths but not sure how important that is. Thanks fellas

2. Member
    Following!! Mine keeps giving false readings to my GMC.. yours do that?? 2021 FXR

3. Member
    No false readings. Just bad connector, the left turn signal contact is broken.

4. Member
    Mine has been blowing the 10 amp fuse in my F150 for my backup lights when I plug it in and I can't figure out what is causing it to happen. Then it's fine when plugged in after I replace the fuse. I've been taking the fuse out before I connect.

5. Member
    Don't know if it can be of any help but on my 2021 ZXR the screw mounting holes for the brake lights on both sides were not drilled in the proper location. Basically this was causing the light to be mounted off-centered from the large diameter hole they have behind them for the wires to go through. The wires were being pinched where they went through the large diameter hole on both sides. This was making all of my lights do all kinds of weird stuff. I had to drill two new holes for the mounting screws on both sides of the trailer that would center the tail-lights with the large diameter holes for the wires to go through. I then installed a new pair of lights that Skeeter sent me. I haven't had an issue since.