Anyone use their alarm system?

On my 2014 21i there is an alarm system. I just figured out how to use it by entering a 4 digit code and then pressing power and then you hear a big kathunk as there are electrically charged actuators that shoot a steel bolt/pin up to lock your compartments. I noticed a couple of them aren't working and may need replaced. Anyone have this problem and did you find replacement parts? I also accidentally triggered the alarm and holy crikey, that sucker is loud!!!

2. Member
    The previous owner had no idea what the code was and it’s not written in any manuals so I haven’t ever used or tried mine

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99R93S View Post
    The previous owner had no idea what the code was and it’s not written in any manuals so I haven’t ever used or tried mine
    I had the same problem so when I had the boat in for service I asked their tech about it. He looked something up online and then figured out how to reset it and program a new code. It was probably the first time it had ever been used and even still, a couple compartments weren't locking. Makes me wonder if it's a problematic system.

4. Member
    I will have to look into that. At the very least it would be nice to know the code and have it changed. See what works and what doesnt.

5. Member
    I still use mine and love it. I had to replace all my actuators when my brain fried. It made them keep actuating until they melted. I did find replacement and have one sitting at home if I remember I will get the info and put it on here. They were pretty easy to replace. Just plug and play and set your depth for the plunger. Its so nice to just type in a code and everything locks!

6. Member
    I almost went for it the other day, figuring I’d have to use the 1111 code as I don’t think mine was ever changed. But more worried about something not working or alarm going off. I kinda wanna see if it works, but I kinda don’t want to know if it doesn’t lol.