Thread: LOL book value

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just wanted to add: Make sure your insurance covers your motor and trailer. Had my boat insured since 2000 and in 2010 I was in their office (AllState) and I inquired about my boat insurance and found out motor and trailer weren't covered. I made sure to add trolling motor and graphs. Rods and tackle too. Bill went up a little. But at least I felt better. I had just heard about someone being side swiped on two lane road and boat, motor, trailer and most their gear totaled. Not sure if they had coverage. I just envisioned that happening to me.
    Irving-NorCal
    2000 Cobra Viper 201 DC
    2024 Mercury 250L Pro XS SN# 3B431534
    Fury 3 Blade 24P

2. Member
    Post 17 ---Yes i also went from SF to farmers because rate was better. One thing is get ready to deal with their customer service at Farmers ---IT SUCKS compared to SF ! My agent does next to nothing , just gives me 1-800 number most of time . SF did have great cust serv. I have been thinking of changing back .
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    Post 17 ---Yes i also went from SF to farmers because rate was better. One thing is get ready to deal with their customer service at Farmers ---IT SUCKS compared to SF ! My agent does next to nothing , just gives me 1-800 number most of time . SF did have great cust serv. I have been thinking of changing back .
    From my experience you'd be wise to do so. It's not all about the cost of the premium.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12