Thread: Blacks Camp?

Blacks Camp?

Hey all we are planning a trip to santee in late March and looking to stay for a week. The guys I’m going with have stayed at Blacks Camp years ago. Question is how is it now and I heard it’s under new ownership.

Thanks in advance
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

2. Member
    Its fine to stay at. It's a fish camp. Heard the new owners are fixing the place up some. I have not been over since it sold. I personally would just rent a house. Preferably with its own ramp.

3. Member
    Kevin was still there a few months ago, is he running it for the new owners? I’d heard it’d quietly sold around the time of the big drought

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishon!sc View Post
    Its fine to stay at. It's a fish camp. Heard the new owners are fixing the place up some. I have not been over since it sold. I personally would just rent a house. Preferably with its own ramp.
    Any links to said houses? Maybe four of us headed down then.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c rig View Post
    Kevin was still there a few months ago, is he running it for the new owners? I’d heard it’d quietly sold around the time of the big drought
    Last time I was over that way was in April to get something to eat. Kevin was there. I have heard the new owners are running it now. Not sure when it sold.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batfish View Post
    Any links to said houses? Maybe four of us headed down then.
    What part of the lakes you want to fish?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishon!sc View Post
    What part of the lakes you want to fish?
    Good question. I’m still working on that. I may be picking up a boat down there, so it might get busy. I’ll look deeper into it. All new to me.
    The boat is in Moncks Corner. So theoretically somewhere there. Although after driving 14 hrs to get there, a couple hr drive won’t seem like much.
    Last edited by Batfish; 09-13-2022 at 05:49 PM.