Need recommendations for an Orlando guide trip in February

Looking to do a one day guide trip in Orlando when I'm down there in February. Looking for recommendations. Just wanna catch fish, will use golden shiners if I have to. Looking on the map, there are so many lakes so I have no clue where to start. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Chuck Pippin.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

3. Member
    Eddie Bussard at Bass Challenger Guide Services - been a full-time guide in this area for 40 years. Fishes mostly St. John's River out of Sanford about 18 miles north of Orlando

4. Member
    Dont know if your into salt but if you never get a chance to do it here it is ,Titusville isn't that far and some great inland salt fishing

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
    Dont know if your into salt but if you never get a chance to do it here it is ,Titusville isn't that far and some great inland salt fishing
    I would not waste my time and money on fishing the Indian River Lagoon system. The grass has died off from north of Titusville, all the way south of Sebastian inlet and the new rule in place has made Redfish C&R ONLY in the whole area. The inshore fishing is not worth it anymore. Either bass fish. or find an OFFSHORE charter

Quote Originally Posted by paul40269 View Post
    Looking to do a one day guide trip in Orlando when I'm down there in February. Looking for recommendations. Just wanna catch fish, will use golden shiners if I have to. Looking on the map, there are so many lakes so I have no clue where to start. Thanks in advance.
    Are you staying at Disney?
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

7. Member
    If you don’t mind the drive get with Kenny Haas and fish the Headwaters. He constantly is putting big numbers and big fish in the boat with both shiners and artificials

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L&B200M View Post
    If you don’t mind the drive get with Kenny Haas and fish the Headwaters. He constantly is putting big numbers and big fish in the boat with both shiners and artificials
    This /\

https://catchinbassguide.com/

9. Member
    Chuck Pippin for Kissimmee chain

Andrew Mixon or Kenny Haas for Headwaters

If you have the money, Roland Martin
    2000 Ranger 518vx - 2019 Mercury Pro xs 200