2019 721 Phoenix - Need help w/ trailer

Hey Guys, Got to the ramp yesterday and heard a grinding sound coming from my trailer on the right back. Wheel bearings gone were totally destroyed. Had to tow the boat, trailer and motor back home (Ouch$$$). Going to call a Phoenix dealer in Georgia tomorrow to see what the next step is. Any body have a similar experience?

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Call Marine Master Directly 931-454-9089 have your serial numbers off the trailer available when you call.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    https://www.dexteraxle.com/user_area...lit-400-00.pdf

Info dexter warranty, the manufacture of the axles that the warranty usually goes through. Hubs are 6 years to original owner. Marine master will take care of you with it.
    Eric Anderson
    Nashville Boating Center

4. Member
    Well, Marine Master even though the Boat, Motor and trailer are within the 3 year warranty said that since i am the second owner they just change there warranty policy and would no honor any warranty. Took it apart myself and ordered and paid for parts. The right side that blew out did not have a thrust washer on it. So, now i have to order more parts and pay more shipping.