Couple questions

Where is the best place to mount active target box in CX20?
    Also my boat came with Jetstar trailer tires. Never heard of them. Ok tires?
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

2. Member
    I mounted mine under the bow panel, if i was doing it again i believe i would put it in the starboard side rode locker, i have a dual stack on the front and its a pain to get behind them especially on the lake.

3. Member
    Mounted on my CX20’s firewall behind the Hotfoot.
    Toggle switch On/Off is mounted in console phone box.

How in the world did you get a wire to the bow. I have done a lot of installs on my boat and for other people, I used all my tricks and could not get a wire from bow to console. A little disappointed about that in my Caymas. I looked and reached from both ends, no luck. My last boat had 2 different conduits from console to bow. I decided to just mount my active target behind bow plate.

5. Member
    Actually I used harbor freight sticks to feed all my wires from dash to bow. I usually have to push wires high up to sides and they go right on through. I go through radio speaker hole or that same access hole. I just ran, NEMA, Ethernet, all new 10ga wiring. This is what worked for me.

Stringing wires on a Caymas is the easiest thing to do once you know the location of the Tubes. For the Bow, as Billproxs said, remove the speaker hole cover, look with a flash light all the way up past the console and you will see the 3" Black tube. You would have to use a wire fishing tool to get it through the tube all the way to the bow. Remove the bow panel and you will see the fishing tool end. Attach all the wires you need with an extra piece of rope to keep in there in case you need to fish any more in the future and bring them all back to the console. For the rear, you would have to access through the switch panel, the tube is all the way up just behind the throttle lever. The fishing tool will come out all the way up in the back corner behind the starting battery, same process. Hope that help.
    Last edited by NewEnglandLegend; 09-08-2022 at 09:42 AM.
    2022 Caymas CX21
    2022 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    2022 Benchmark Tandem Trailer

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandLegend View Post
    Stringing wires on a Caymas is the easiest thing to do once you know the location of the Tubes. For the Bow, as Billproxs said, remove the speaker hole cover, look with a flash light all the way up past the console and you will see the 3" Black tube. You would have to use a wire fishing tool to get it through the tube all the way to the bow. Remove the bow panel and you will see the fishing tool end. Attach all the wires you need with an extra piece of rope to keep in there in case you need to fish any more in the future and bring them all back to the console. For the rear, you would have to access through the switch panel, the tube is all the way up just behind the throttle lever. The fishing tool will come out all the way up in the back corner behind the starting battery, same process. Hope that help.
    This^^^^ never had a boat that was as easy as Caymas.

Awesome thank you I will look