Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario

EZ Loader Trailer question

I have a new to me 2018 EZ Loader trailer under a Ranger RT188. I noticed that the left tail light is not working and looking underneath I have to say that I've never seen a tail light like this one. It clearly must be some kind of LED, although its not that bright like the marker lights are. Anyone have any experience with recent EZ Loader trailers? I'm also going to post this in the Tin Boats section.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

Update, I can see that it is an Optronics LED light, although for the life of me I don't see how it is mounted to the trailer.

3. Member
    Likely in a rubber boot. The LED light fits in the boot and the boot in the trailer. If removing push out the LED and then push out the boot. When reinstalling use a small amount of Dawn to lube the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by 5keepers2 View Post
    Likely in a rubber boot. The LED light fits in the boot and the boot in the trailer. If removing push out the LED and then push out the boot. When reinstalling use a small amount of Dawn to lube the boot.
    There is a rubber boot, thanks!

5. Member
    If the boot doesn't fit snug enough after install just put a little black silicone around it and reinstall...

Do I push on the light towards the front of the trailer or the other direction? I haven’t messed with it yet.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

7. mikesxpress
    Lube it up with some Dawn and push it outward if you have enough wire.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Lube it up with some Dawn and push it outward if you have enough wire.
    Thanks!