Florida bass fishing in November

Plan to do a 14 day road trip to Florida pulling the boat but can’t do It until November. Want to hit Big O, Toho, and the Everglades (at least). How’s the fishing in November down there? I know It stays fairly warm down there but just curious.
    Sapphire Blue/Black Bottom Vexus AVX 1980, Mercury 150 Pro XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbump View Post
    Plan to do a 14 day road trip to Florida pulling the boat but can’t do It until November. Want to hit Big O, Toho, and the Everglades (at least). How’s the fishing in November down there? I know It stays fairly warm down there but just curious.
    I can tell you that the Everglades is fishing ok right now, and that's with 90+ degree water temps. Its only going to get better, unless we start having cold fronts early this year. Then our bass get a little finicky.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

3. Member
    Do you think it’ll be too cold not November?

4. Member
    For good fishing that is.

I do okay around then

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

6. Member
    Where’s a good base of operations and ramp for a few days in the Everglades?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbump View Post
    Where’s a good base of operations and ramp for a few days in the Everglades?
    Depends where you are staying, and how far you are willing to drive. I always use Holiday Park as reference point. But you also have other ramp options along US 27, and several ramps along Alligator Alley.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou22 View Post
    Depends where you are staying, and how far you are willing to drive. I always use Holiday Park as reference point. But you also have other ramp options along US 27, and several ramps along Alligator Alley.

I’m staying wherever you guys tell me lol and/or sleeping in a sleeping bag on the deck of the boat, which I’ve done before! Driving 20 hours to get there so I’m down to drive.