Phoenix 721 Flasher High Speed Transducer Location.

I bought a flasher with a external high speed transducer, I got the suction cup kit so I can move the transducer around. I had the transducer located to the right of the jack plate, this location does not work. I want to try to move the transducer under the jack plate but the suction cup plate will not fit under the jack plate. The manufacturer told me the best place to mount the transducer is down next to the drain plug. I could mount the transducer without the suction cup plate but there is like 3 steps i guess you could call them going under the hull making not ideal to secure the cable. Does anyone have a hight speed transducer under the jack plate ? If so does this placement work ?

2. Member
    no you have to epoxy a puck type in the bilge. Suction cup business wont cut it at speeds

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    it will have to be on the lowest part by the livewell intakes to read and will need a solid mount or maybe a spring loaded TSS mount
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

I had a 2d skimmer mounted on my old boat for 2d sonar. I had it down by the plug and had it just even with the keel of the boat. I probably snapped off 4-5 of them in like 1 year just from running around not even hitting anything.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

If you want it to work while you are at speed, its got to shoot through the hull. I'm more curious where you plan to mount the display in the dash.

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Can that flasher ducer be mounted as a shoot thru also??? I have 3 ducers mounted in the hull as shoot thru and they all work great at speed without issue......might check on that.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS