Fellow Skeeter owners, thought I'd post this here as well on the Miscellaneous Swap/Sell board...hope no one is insulted.

I have a BNIB cover that the manufacturer says will fit a 150 or a 175 SHO. I have the exact cover on my 150 SHO. This new cover was sent to me by the manufacturer as a replacement for the one I had on an earlier motor that went bad. It is new and still in the box that it was sent to me in. The one I have on my current boat I use when trailering to keep off bugs and road debris. This is NOT the breathable neoprene cover that can be used on the water when under way. Here is the description off a retailer's website.

This particular cover is for VF175 and VF150 SHO VMAX Yamaha Outboard motors and is constructed of durable and patented SurLast solution-dyed polyester fabric. SurLast fabric offers the ultimate in protection against the harsh marine environment. This non-abrasive, water-resistant cover is also resistant to UV rays, mold, and mildew for added protection. The cover features an adjustable snap-buckle strap for a secure and snug fit.

Selling for $100 TYD.