Debating. Gator Trax, XPress, Avid

I’ve been considering new purchase of each. Also Crestline MX21 and Lund 2075. I know several pros and cons thought I’d check with those that have each. Thank you
    Rad Brewer

2. Member
    Should include, occasional big water, Sturgeon Bay or Erie but lot of inland lakes and rivers.
    Rad Brewer

3. Member
    I have had 3 Xpress X boats over the last 22 years and not the first issue with any of them. Tough well built boats plus sea dek is the best, actually one of the main reasons I upgraded from my 2012 with carpet to my present 2021 model. Mine rides great and has only gotten me wet once and that was my fault, misread the waves, and fast enough for me. A lot if great boats out there today which good for us the consumer.

4. Member
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingram24 View Post
    I have had 3 Xpress X boats over the last 22 years and not the first issue with any of them. Tough well built boats plus sea dek is the best, actually one of the main reasons I upgraded from my 2012 with carpet to my present 2021 model. Mine rides great and has only gotten me wet once and that was my fault, misread the waves, and fast enough for me. A lot if great boats out there today which good for us the consumer.
    Rad Brewer

5. Member
    Pro on Rayburn running a MX 21.
    Very impressive rig and you could hold a barn dance on the front deck.

6. Member
    Can't go wrong with any of them. I'm partial to the 21' Strike Series, but only because I own one.

I bought a 1875 ProV Bass in August. It’s been nothing short of amazing. I still can’t believe how well it rides. The storage is unmatched and the fish ability is awesome. I’ve had it out in some strong winds and was worried about being blown around but the boat was steady. If I had a bigger garage I wanted the 2075, but am more than happy with the 1875.

8. Member
    Last year I was in the same boat HA. When I priced them all out with similar add ons the prices suprised me. All 20 foot boats, the Lund was the most expensive followed by the Gator Trax the the xpress. I want to say with my build out the xpress was 6k cheaper than the GT. I ended up with a GT as it has much thicker metal, is a faster boat, and I could build it pretty much how I wanted. They are all good boats imo but for me it came down to the GT and the Lund. I grew up running lunds so I know what kind of boat they are just felt the GT fit me better.
    2022 Gator Trax Strike 20 w/Suzuki 250ss