WAXING YOUR ALUMINUM RIG

After running fiberglass boats fo many years, just curious what waxes and cleaners you guys are using on your painted aluminum rigs? Thanks

2. Member
    Meguiar's marine wax twice a year and Slick mist after every couple of trips for my Xpress. The main reason I wax is to help with the wiping off the scum line at the ramp not that I don't like it to shine but I don't like a dirty boat.

That's why mine is camouflaged .....can't see dirt and no waxing.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

4. Member
    Quick sauce once a year. Hot sauce in between.
    2021 rt188p , Mercury 115 Pro XS CT , Croxton Razor 4XLR 22 , Z lock 4” jack plate , 8’ power pole blades

5. Member
    Have been using TopCoat F11 since it came out. Slicker than owl dookie and only have to apply 2x year. Started using on my cars exterior and interior with same results. Great stuff.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

I really like: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I apply it once a year.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTide View Post
    Have been using TopCoat F11 since it came out. Slicker than owl dookie and only have to apply 2x year. Started using on my cars exterior and interior with same results. Great stuff.
    I also use F11. Really like that nothing sticks to it and its easy to wipe off scum.