2008 Champion 210 Livewell help needed

Hopefully one of y’all can help me. I’ve got a 2008 210 elite that I’m trying to figure out live well functions on. The brochure for my boat along with the owners manual both list that it has the ability to add water on a timer/auto. I have yet to figure that out. I’m still running the mega link which has a fill button on/off with no auto option along with 2 recircs that both have auto/on functions and a live well pump out. As far as my drain it just has open and closed. What I’m attempting to achieve is to figure out how to have fresh water pumping in automatically throughout the day ridding the old water via the overflow. Does anyone know if it actually has this capability or how to utilize it? Any info would be appreciated.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    On MegaLink, I'm pretty sure the fill and pumpout functions are just on & off. The recircs are Aotu & Manual. Auto is 2 min on & 2 min off. If you'll PM me you email, I'll send you the operation document I have.

3. Member
    I think you are right Reggie. I have an 08 210 also. The only livewell function I have that is "auto" are the recirc pumps. Livewell fill and pumpout are on/off only. I am still running with Megalink.
    GETFISHED !!!

4. Member
    Get fished, what motor you running? What prop if it's a Merc. Trying to figure out best prop for Merc 250 on my 210. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    On MegaLink, I'm pretty sure the fill and pumpout functions are just on & off. The recircs are Aotu & Manual. Auto is 2 min on & 2 min off. If you'll PM me you email, I'll send you the operation document I have.
    I can confirm what Reggie posted... and there is no overflow.... just wet carpet .

-Ryan W.
    Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    Mercury 250R
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112# iPilot Link
    Garmin GPSMap 1243xsv + 1243xsv @ Helm
    Garmin GPSMap 7616xsv + 1243xsv / Dual Livescope+ @ Bow

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judecca View Post
    I can confirm what Reggie posted... and there is no overflow.... just wet carpet .

-Ryan W.
    Ryan, my 07 has an overflow.

My 07 also has the overflow.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grgoat13 View Post
    Get fished, what motor you running? What prop if it's a Merc. Trying to figure out best prop for Merc 250 on my 210. Thanks
    PM sent, not wanting to hijack
    GETFISHED !!!

9. Member
    Mine has an overflow also thank goodness. Sometimes I forget to turn it off.
    GETFISHED !!!

Well, mine must be clogged if I have one.... not that I've ever forgotten & overfilled it lol
    -RW
    Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    Mercury 250R
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112# iPilot Link
    Garmin GPSMap 1243xsv + 1243xsv @ Helm
    Garmin GPSMap 7616xsv + 1243xsv / Dual Livescope+ @ Bow