Trophy plus vs renegade bass.

Trophy plus was repaired by Mark and is a 24p. It runs 64.4 at 5650. Roughly 10% slip.

Renegade bass runs 65 at 5300. 5% slip.

So should I get the trophy worked to 25p? Keep em like they are? Trophy seems to lift the whole boat better. The renegade bass carriers the bow better.
    I'm afraid the trophy will be too little prop once these 100 degree days pass. All this testing is in brutal heat and humidity. Boat is a javelin renegade 19 with a 175 johnson carbed ..both 01 models.

2. Member
    Where are you supposed to be on RPMs for your motor? That will determine what you should do as far as pitch goes. Really 64.4 and 65 mph is splitting hairs. Use the Trophy plus with a fishing load and the other when light.

3. Member
    Y4500-5500 is the range.

4. Member
    You're splitting hairs. Run the trophy plus with a fishing load. Run the Renegade when light. You could add 1" of pitch to the Trophy. Which one handles the best with how you generally use the boat (getting on plane, turns, mid range speed)?

5. Member
    You're splitting hairs. Run the trophy plus with a fishing load. Run the Renegade when light. You could add 1" of pitch to the Trophy. Which one handles the best with how you generally use the boat (getting on plane, turns, mid range speed)? Used Trophy plus's are easy to find, you might want to just buy a 25" trophy. Quite frankly a Bravo XS is a much better prop than both of those and that's what I'd search for.