Thread: Cx21

Question Cx21

For all the CX21 owners what are done positive and negative of the cx21

2. Member
    On my fourth one and won’t own anything else.

3. Member
    I love the ride, the handling and the layout for fishing. I guess giving up a little speed over a 20’ boat but handles rough water better than any boat I’ve ever had. My history is with 20’ Stratos, Javelin, Triton before coming to Caymas. I saw the small price difference to get the extra foot, worth it. I fish with a buddy a lot and we have a tendency to both end up in the front of the boat and that’s where the extra room is. I love mine and my next one will be a CX21 Pro again. I hope that helps. From a negative side, I have not had a single issue with my boat, my Sho or my trailer yet. Knock on wood. Good luck
    2020 Caymas CX 21Pro
    250 Yamaha SHO

4. Member
    I am a few weeks into owning my first CX 21. Since 2014 I have had one Ranger, one Skeeter, two Pheonix's and most recently a Triton. Other than the 20' Skeeter they were all 21' models. The only setback I can find is the speed. They are not fast! However everything else about it is a complete homerun. Very impressed so far with it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbacks View Post
    I am a few weeks into owning my first CX 21. Since 2014 I have had one Ranger, one Skeeter, two Pheonix's and most recently a Triton. Other than the 20' Skeeter they were all 21' models. The only setback I can find is the speed. They are not fast! However everything else about it is a complete homerun. Very impressed so far with it.
    what speeds are you seeing? I’m seeing 71-72 tournament loaded.

6. Member
    I really liked it but being 6’-6” tall with long legs I couldnt get my knees under the console comfortably to drive. Not an issue if you are under say 6’-2” maybe. I test drove the Caymas cx21, Vexus VX21, and Ranger 521c. Purchased the Vexus but they are all nice sleds.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Esnow76 View Post
    I am only seeing 66-68 mph tournament loaded.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Esnow76 View Post
    I am only seeing 66-68 mph tournament loaded.

9. Member
    dang ive hit 76 alone , 72-73 with partner mines as quick as my phoenix was but like in better in every way really