Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Pierce View Post
    I am not planning on goin’ anywhere soon, so lets all go fishin’!

Rick
    Well said and glad to hear it.
    Richard Bates
    USCG Retired
    2010 Bass Cat Puma
    2012 250 hp Mercury ProXS
    Family Boat - 2011 Key West 189FS w/ Yamaha F115TX
    Truck - 2005 GMC 3500 D/A SRW LB CC
    RV- 2012 RoadTrek 210 Simplicity (named E-Pod)

http://BassCat.com
    Purefishing.com
    Denalirods.com

2. Member
    I have only been a BCB owner for 10 years but I can promise everyone that I would own a 20 year old BCB over a new any other brand. I cannot speak as to how other manufacturers handle customer service but the service I have received from BCB has went beyond what was expected. Thank you Mr. Pierce and the whole BCB family.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

Class act.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass_boat_boy View Post
    For the life of me I can't understand why they use those bungee rod straps insead of the retractable ones like what my previous ranger had. .
    I actually like the bungee style. My only issue is, they are installed tight with no rods. I have had to buy longer ones so that it's not so tight once rods are under there.
    2021 BassCatt Pantera II
    200 Pro XS(3B056653)
    Motorguide Tour Pro

5. Member
    After looking at Basscat on multiple occasions if I ever get to the point of buying another boat, they will be on the shortlist. To me there are only a few companies that truly craft a really nice boat from top to bottom and Basscat is one of them. Glad they are still around and hope they will be for a long time.

6. Member
    This was a decision to continue the company well beyond my time here. We wanted to look out for those long term staff members we have still, the dealers who have been feverishly focused on our brands, and the customer who have an intense loyalty of the Bass Cat “Family”. That loyalty is stronger than any company we know of. Your loyalties as individual owners have been documented almost 25 years. These are more than double those loyalties of the strongest vehicle manufacturers.

Today I am as focused on quality as much as I’ve been in a decade myself, and we just reformatted some production techniques on Yar-Craft to improve there. We have new designs in the hopper for both brands.

I wish each of you the best and felt an obligation to address this in person. Things will change and no doubt they will change more as time passes. Today, I still sit at the helm as we navigate these daily changes and challenges.

I am not planning on goin’ anywhere soon, so lets all go fishin’!

Rick[/QUOTE]

Rick, thanks for the personal update and your continued passion for the family's brand. I have been in a basscat for 20 years and have never thought of owning another brand. I have always been treated like a king by your staff over the years.

7. Member
    I am on my 16th BassCat after having owned a few other brands. After my 2nd BassCat, i tried the R brand and spoke to Rick and Ivan. Both were complimentary of their competitor and both stated if I had any questions with the R boat to call and they would help where they could. After that, i stayed in the R boat for one year (it was not a BassCat) and have been in a Cat since. Every boat, was better than the previous due to the little tweaks and improvements BassCat makes. 13 of the 16 BCB I have owned, I sold for more than I paid. That is truly a tribute to Rick and his family, That quality is always at the forefront and he is planning for this long after he retires!!!! I never got to speak to the owner of any of the other brands i have owned, but Rick will answer, knows my name, and truly works to make sure my concern is answered… BassCat for Life!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12