1. Member

Ls

Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    Are you using lvs32?
    Lvs 32 for me …..

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by creekchub View Post
    Lvs 32 for me …..
    Not an issue, still a great unit. Just not going to get incredible range with it, make sure your settings are dialed in, check your setup (including proper wiring and battery) and don't expect to see much for small baits beyond 50 feet!!
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro Xp
    2022 Mercury 225 ProXs 3B171157

I opted for the LVS34 on a Rite Hite turret.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Got out on the water for the first time yesterday with New LS setup. I’m running a 126sv with the LVS34 setup on a Rite Hite turret. I started out with the settings mentioned previously, and got some fairly clear images. Structure was easily distinguishable, as were groups of shad. I was able to see fish moving around (bass and gar) and my bladed jig was easy to pickup. I’ve still got to tweak the distance and depth settings. My partner has an LVS32, and it was apparent the settings for the two vary quite a bit. The Rite Hite turret perspective bracket levels the transducer out in all modes, but most especially works well in perspective mode. I can see I’ve got a lot work to do, and alot to learn. Keep the tips on proper settings coming. They were very helpful in getting me started.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

5. Member
    Great tips in this post. I just installed the LVS 34 today and will be running it with Garmin Echomap 94SV. I plan to only focus on Forward view to start out. I am just curious how many inches you guys mounted the transducer away and up from top of head of trolling motor (for trolling motor shaft install). Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12