Oznium LED Lights in Z19?

Hello all,
    Wondering if anyone has installed Oznium LED Bolt Flush Mounted lights on a newer Z series Nitro? I'm wondering if there is enough room in the bow gunnel area of my 2019 Z19 to install this style of lights? Having run fish tape from bow to stern in my boat, I know there is not much room behind the bow gunnel especially where the electrical conduit is running. Huge fan of Bluewater LED's but not a fan of the strip style LED lights on the deck of boats. I've included a link below of what I'm considering and would appreciate any input you may have. Thanks!

https://www.oznium.com/led-bolts-pre.../led-bolt#tech
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

2. Member
    Yup did that. Worked great. Installed 17 total from bow to stern of my Nitro, (one in the TM pedal well, and one in each livewell). Might want to consider a dimmer. Those things are bright. I installed a dimmer and worked perfectly. They are so small that you would almost miss them during the day. Depending on your boat color, they will disappear in the gunnels. Plus they're WAY less expensive than Bluewater, yet still a quality light. Not a fan of strip lights either.

Quote Originally Posted by bqtoot View Post
    Yup did that. Worked great. Installed 17 total from bow to stern of my Nitro, (one in the TM pedal well, and one in each livewell). Might want to consider a dimmer. Those things are bright. I installed a dimmer and worked perfectly. They are so small that you would almost miss them during the day. Depending on your boat color, they will disappear in the gunnels. Plus they're WAY less expensive than Bluewater, yet still a quality light. Not a fan of strip lights either.
    I have some self-installed strip lights and was thinking of removing them. Can you post pics sometime of your boat and the lights?
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bqtoot View Post
    Very cool - thanks!
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner