210 Elite/Evinrude 250 e-tech g2 ho

Looking at a new to me boat. Late ‘16 210 Elite, powered with a g2 250 e-tech. Any of you guys running this combination? Feedback? Boat is priced right, but they have no idea about the outboard. 400 hrs. Runs out of warranty this month. According to BRP no 5 year service has been done. Thanks for the help.

2. Member
    Just me but I’ve seen the ad for that boat (same boat you are talking about), and tried to make myself like the Rude sitting on the back because it’s a nice looking rig. I just cannot do an Evinrude. To me you take a big resale knock with them in the back of your boat.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I wouldn't be afraid of the G2 if it's healthy at all. BRP really had a quality product with it. In addition they are still supporting them and the service centers with parts and support as well as honoring any outstanding warranties.

https://www.evinrude.com/en-US/our-e...customers.html

4. Member
    Thanks for the replies! Still a tough decision, would likely be my last
    boat. I’d feel better with a run history, and a computer diagnosis, but they have expressed they don’t have that capability.

5. Member
    there is a reason they dont build them anymore unless you could buy it like it doesnt have a motor i would pass.