Plymouth /3 sisters

So i have heard about 3 sisters for a while now. I "think" i know where it is (if i go past cow creek)...I have been in there several times with not much luck. I see the signs for Cypress catherdral, etc but I am not exactly sure where to fish at. Anyone have any info they are willing to share? I am struggling finding good places on the Roanoke just bc i don't know enough about it.

2. Banned
    When you bear off to the right from the Roanoke River the first left takes you into Cow creek which also has Bull creek up in it on the right. If you keep straight and do not turn into Cow creek you are headed to nothing but Three Sisters. It gets it’s name from having 3 major arms in it. The channel is narrow going into it so proceed with a little caution. There will be a feeder “ditch” on the right just as Three sisters opens on the right and is a good place to start with top water and go from there. Good luck there partner.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    When you bear off to the right from the Roanoke River the first left takes you into Cow creek which also has Bull creek up in it on the right. If you keep straight and do not turn into Cow creek you are headed to nothing but Three Sisters. It gets it’s name from having 3 major arms in it. The channel is narrow going into it so proceed with a little caution. There will be a feeder “ditch” on the right just as Three sisters opens on the right and is a good place to start with top water and go from there. Good luck there partner.
    Correct.