Caymas customer service

I just want to give a huge shout out to Rick Nelson and everyone at Caymas for their customer service. My cx20 pro needed some warranty work (not getting into what as that just fuels the hatters). Rick was very responsive got the boat back to the plant right away and did a fantastic job repairing the problems, they even went as far as repairing a gel coat issue that I caused. Their service and warranty are second to none and everyone at Caymas is amazing. Mr. Bentz, Rick, Carol, Dave, never talked to one person who didn’t help and do everything they could to make sure I was satisfied. Thanks again to everyone at Caymas.

2. Member
    They are the best I’ve ever dealt with hands down.

3. Member
    Awful good folks at Caymas, they are like one big family!!

Great news & exactly what I’d expected to hear. Great folks @ Caymas

5. Member
    Ill ECHO the same I email Caymas asking about the pressure building in the gas cap? I left my email and a return phone #. I received an email to call a #. It was a cell #. Wow! it was a plant Manager and answered on the first call no push 1 for this and 2 %&+. Very helpful said to save the # and if he didn’t answer leave a message or text him. Very pleased.

6. Member
    The few times I’ve called for minor things, I was helped immediately. Their customer service is amazing!
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

7. Member

That's good to know for the future.......
    Retired 2022...Ranger 2011 Z520, OptiMax 250 1B822149, 8" Bob's Jack-plate, Helix 12si / Helix12di, Duel 12' Talon's, Ultrex 112 i-Pilot Link, Mega 360 and Bravo XS 25.
    At ~400 hours had injectors clean and calibrated by INTEGRITY Injection (by
    European Marine)

9. Member
    I've talked with the factory as well. They are amazing to work with. I thought bass cat was the only boat builder that had good customer service anymore... caymas is awesome. very impressed!!