Tote-Rite Str8 Motor Toter

Not sure where I’m supposed to use post this. Noticed there aren’t many posts/ threads about the Tote-Rite Str8 motor tote. Looks like a great product. Not looking for a debate just input from people who use this product with their opinions and experiences. Product looks promising but any info would be greatly appreciated. I have a 90 Hp Mercury 4 stroke but would also like to hear from those with larger Mercury pro xs’s that use the tote-rite str8. Thanks.

2. Member
    I got one and it's solid mount. The side locks don't work that well. Just my thoughts on it. I still use my steer locks on the steering shafts.
    JEFF
    TALBOTT,TN
    VIPER COBRA 201
    Mercury pro xs

3. Member
    White pine marine in Tennessee sell them for around 200$
    JEFF
    TALBOTT,TN
    VIPER COBRA 201
    Mercury pro xs

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moose288 View Post
    I got one and it's solid mount. The side locks don't work that well. Just my thoughts on it. I still use my steer locks on the steering shafts.
    Do the side locks keep the motor from jerking violently side to side? I’ve also read that there’s a small amount of play moving side to side. Is this your same experience?

I have one on my 2015 nitro z6 with a 115 4-stroke. The side locks do allow movement, I wish they were tighter but they are not so loose that the motor is slapping around.
    2015 Nitro Z6
    2015 Mercury 115 4S CT