Tomorrow on Sharon Harris

Well I finally get a day off. Between my heart attack and working I’ve not had time to fish with BasscatRon. But I mowed the river kayak rental there in Lillington today so I can go out tomorrow with Chippo to see what I can do to mow it run to it’s full potential. I believe we will be fishing for some slabs afterwords and I’ll come home and mow 5 houses afterwards. I’ll let ya all know when we get back.

2. Member
    Eddie, Get up with me after Labor Day, not sure why I am so busy, being retired and all…..

3. Member
    Ron this mowing has had me beat down. I’m mowing 40 lawns a week and it’s catching up to me big time. I’m not working extremely hard at all I didn’t think. But just not off the right times and the rain the past 2 weeks has been a real plus specially mowing the kayak rental in Lillington. It’s been taken me 6 Plus hours to mow and weed eat that 10 acres. I’m just lucky to be done and able to go today. Ttys man

4. Member
    Pretty good day on the water. I worked on getting Chippo’s express running to its fullness but I can only do so much. Tops out at 60MPH and RPMs top out at 5100. Yamaha 200 Sho 2010. Problem is what I thought when I first seen it. That boat needs a 25M, 25 Tempest or better yet a 25T1. It’s got a 25 ProTech on it and they are junk props period. So I called a shop in Missouri And on speaker phone they said I was going the wrong direction. They said get that prop off and Chippo heard it all. So we went fishing. We all have seen Chippo’s crappie videos on you tube along with Anthony Blanden videos. Chippo is good at reading the panoptic. Really good. Here is the verdict. Sorry Chippo I gotta be honest with my friends.

Chippo had: 5 short crappie lost 1 big one. 1 small bass and 2 white perch
    I had 2 lb bass first cast, 4 white perch, 2lb channel, lost one big crappie, got 5 keeper crappie all over 12”’s and caught a total of 14 crappie. I’m not good at reading graphs. But you pull up on fish, I’ll catch my share. Crappie, bass, Trout idc. I just got the feel sometimes and today was my day I assume. Luck I guess but I did fish with one of the best around with Crappie. Thanks Chippo, look forward for the next trip.

5. Member
    Sounds like a fine day for you, congrats.
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie