One for the experts

HI all
    I have 2 new just installed Elite FS9. One at the console w/w a 3&1 ducer and one at the bow Conventional puck for a TM with temp prob built in. Ill add that they are Ethernet together. Here is were I need help I am unable to get a temp reading on both units. If I get temp at the console I cant get it at the bow unit. If I get temp at the bow I loose temp at the console and visa versa. Temp at con loose it at the bow? Temp at bow loose it at the con. Was on the phone with Lowrance Customer service today and the tech support was perplexed also. Said he would have level 2 call tomorrow to assist more. I am just putting this out for some of the expert to chime in on. maybe somebody has worked through this already. thanks Chris

2. Member
    On both units:
    Pages, Settings, Sonar, turn off Network Sonar
    On the bow:
    Pages, Settings, Network, Data Sources, tap Sonar, tap Temp and select This Unit. Go to the Settings, Sonar menu and tap Installation and select the transducer type you have connected to the Sonar port.
    On the console, same
    If you also tap the blue item on the right and select Scope, Local they will be forced to use the source you select. You would think technical service would know this.

NoCAL
    Last edited by NoCAL; 08-18-2022 at 08:27 PM.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Yup, what NoCAL said!
    ciao,
    Marc