Thread: Almost forgot

Almost forgot

I finally got to go fishing this past weekend. I have not been bass fishing in several months in my boat. Daughters senior year of high school sports. Sons travel ball and life stuff. We also have had SOOOO much rain. (didnt want to get my boat dirty lol). So Saturday evening I had a blast driving my boat again. Wow, I never get tired or bored with this boat. What a joy to drive. And for some of you non Bullet guys reading and thinking that I went out and went balls to the wall and hammer down you would be wrong. I cruised around most of the afternoon and night and I think I topped out about 67 one time for a minute. It was great to feel the handling and the ride again. I almost forgot what a joy Bullets are to drive.

BTW next time look out HAMMER DOWN!!
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

2. Member
    Glad you got time to enjoy the Bullet. I was in the same position a couple years back. My Son is grown and on his own now. I sure miss the travel ball days and the motocross racing we did. He was also on the golf team so like you said, life stuff. I've been driving my same Bullet for over 19 years and it never gets old. Just all around fun boats, like you said, don't have to be running 100 mph to enjoy it, but I will admit, it fun running balls out sometimes too...lol

Glad you got out, Brad! It’s always a blast to stretch the legs on it. Even if it’s not hammering too hard. I’ve been in the same “boat” not being able to get out. In the next couple weeks, I plan on getting out a few times too. Can’t wait!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    I almost forgot the icing on the cake. I got to catch a few pretty good fish too! But like normal Randy I let a GOOD’N throw a big crank bait right back at me. Only downer of the night. I didn’t get too mad it wasn’t a monster probably around 3.5 to 4lb. I sure would have liked to got him in the boat though.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

Brad, you’ve caught good ones and several at that. Gonna have some throw from time to time. Just nice getting out, ain’t it?

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs