Bass Cat - Whats your take on Ultimate Bunk Boards

I am looking at replacing the bunks on my trailer as I fish a lot of different lakes here in Minnesota and there are many which are infested with zeebs and a lot of lakes that are not. I don't mind the carpeted bunks but I am out very frequently and the carpet stays wet about 8 months out of the year. Would like an option that will not retain water to try to prevent any blistering, as well as be easy to clean to prevent the spread of the zeebs. I was looking at the Ultimate Bunk Boards and would like to know if anyone running a Cat uses them or if BCB has an opinion on them. I would router out the chine where the back edge of the hull turns down on the bunk to have a fully supported ride without putting undo stress on the back edge of the hull.

I used something very similar on my little lund boat that sits in my dad's garage and it worked awesome. Super easy to load and unload, never absorbed any water so within a mile from the ramp the bunks were 100% dry, I loved it.

I dont know about the Ultimate Bunks but can let you know what I did on my 2003 when i replaced all of mine.
    Now take this with the thought in mind that my boat has a Gator Hull on it, so it is not your typical gel coat hull.
    I used the normal 2x6 cut to width and length for each bunk. But on top of that, I used Composite decking boards. these I screwed to each 2x6
    Here is pretty similar to what i used
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/TROPICS-Tro...-ft/5001226951

I cut the T&G grove out to match the bunk that it was going onto. I have no carpet on anything and the water drains easily and the 2x6 don't stay wet.

Now again mine has a different hull on the boat. I do have a little bit of rubbing right at the ends of the bunks on the back of the trailer. I could probably elevate this by shortening the bunk but as of now I have not seen any issue.
    I don't know if the Composite decking would scratch a gel coat, its possible and I would assume it would. But this is what I did and for my rig it works perfect.