Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by avidbasser View Post
    Seriously? I was told this is the one thing it couldn't do.
    Seriously. You have to manually enter gals of fuel in your tank and then it will give gals per hour burn rate and hours/miles to empty. Remember its only as accurate as how much you tell it is in your tank.

When you open up the app, after it connects to your engine, tap on the main page (big RPMs) and it will open another page with a bunch of other data you can access and build into custom display.

2. Member
    VVM - Water Pressure, Water Temp, GPH. Those are on all the time the motor is running. I can toggle other data, but those are what I watch.

*I did have (1) VVM crap out on me after 2 years. No idea why, replaced it and moved on.
    1985 Ranger 340v w/ 1985 Johnson GT150 Crossflow
    2018 BassCat Pantera Classic w/ 2018 Mercury 200 ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by BarryFL View Post
    Seriously. You have to manually enter gals of fuel in your tank and then it will give gals per hour burn rate and hours/miles to empty. Remember its only as accurate as how much you tell it is in your tank.

When you open up the app, after it connects to your engine, tap on the main page (big RPMs) and it will open another page with a bunch of other data you can access and build into custom display.
    Thank you sir...will be playing with this soon
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

4. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    I used the Mercury NMEA module linked to my Lowrance network. I see everything on my C12. Waaaaaay cheaper!
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    how is this done?
    Quote Originally Posted by coftedal View Post
    For my setup, it took adding the Mercury NMEA 2000 SmartCraft Gateway component. With that installed, I can see a bunch of data on my Humminbird Solix. I also have the VVM for the alerts/maintenance aspect others have already mentioned.
    As long as you have the NMEA backbone installed first. Add the Gateway onto that, then set up one of your helm Carbons. YouTube University is key.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

Just so you know, the Gateway stick is going to be obsolete soon and no longer supported.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123