Thread: 2023 x19pro

2023 x19pro

Hey guys,
    It's going to be upgrade time soon and was looking for some opinions of the x19 with the 200. Rough water, top end? There are zero around up here in Ontario so I'll be taking one hell of a drive if I decide to go this route.

2. Member
    My uncle bought a new 2007 X19 with a Yamaha VMax 150 carb motor and he sold it a couple years ago. He fished 4x a week, so he had a ton of hours on it. It was a tank and would hit the high 50s, easily. Rode like a glass boat and handled rough water with ease. With the 200, expect 70 and burn ALOT more gas for 10mph from the 150.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

3. Member
    I have a 2013 with a 200. Mine is not a sho so different gearing. Probably get high 60's with a lot of work on setup, maybe more if you really work at it. Excellent rough water boat. have had several people ride who couldn't believe this boat rides as well as it does. Not a light little aluminum jon boat. Heavier than 3 of my previous glass boats. I don't run the great lakes but on weekends my great lake gets pretty bad. Damn wakeboats!
    2013 X19 F200LB Yamaha

I had this 2006 X19 up on Rainey Lake a few years ago. It did us good, but one afternoon a storm came in and the wind picked up. When my feet started getting wet on the trolling motor pedal from the water crashing over the front deck I decided it was time to go in. We put on our rain suits, it was a wet ride back. We stopped behind a small island to take a break and a guy in a big Lund come by so I jumped in his wake and followed him in. The X19 is a great boat, loved mine, not really a dry ride but probably on par with a lot of bass boats. It handle Illinois rough water with no problems and I was never worried on Rainey Lake but you definitely needed to be on your toes.
    IMG_1301.JPG

5. Member
    Where at in Ontario? I'll be up there again next weekend. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
    Where at in Ontario? I'll be up there again next weekend. CJ
    I'm in Severn, Just north of Simcoe on Cooch.

7. Member
    I have a 2013 x19 love it. I going to re power it soon old HPDI bout had enough of me. Great fishing boat.

8. Member
    I have an 08 X19 with yamaha F150 fourstroke (not SHO). By myself, I've hit 60mph (GPS). The only thing I don't like about the boat is that the front sits high. If there's any kind of wind, you have to stay on the TM. I don't have powerpoles.