Convert EFI to Carbs 2.5L Mid to late 90's

Got a project: 1996 2.5L 200HP EFI block, electricals & harness I'm thinking of converting it to a Carb motor.
    In general what's need electrically/wiring when converting an EFI motor to a Carb motor other than the obvious carbs and intake & linkage ?
    Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

S.W. Ohio

2. Member
    need enrichner valve /choke , you can modify efi wirring for carb mtr but i wouldnt they are to cheap to cut up efi harness ,need a coil harness for 1,3,5 , question ;;;; what fywheel /charging system you gonna run ????? may need some wiring there also
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    need enrichner valve /choke , you can modify efi wirring for carb mtr but i wouldnt they are to cheap to cut up efi harness ,need a coil harness for 1,3,5 , question ;;;; what fywheel /charging system you gonna run ????? may need some wiring there also
    Hi Joe,

40 AMP system
    Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

S.W. Ohio

4. Member
    hope its the dual reg set up ,is the a fishing mtr or something to play with in the upper rpm ranges , you know theres some light flywheels out there for 9amp systems
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................